Event - District Court Lawyer for the Day Training
- Starts: September 12, 2014 at 1:00 PM
- RSVP: None
Hampden County Hall of Justice, Commissioners' Room
50 State Street
Springfield, MA 01102
There will be a training seminar for the District Court Lawyer for the Day program on Friday, September 12, 2014 from 1:00 to 2:30 pm in the County Commissioner's Room, 2nd Floor, Hampden County Hall of Justice, 50 State Street, Springfield.
- Drafting a Civil Complaint-Plaintiff
- Drafting the Answer to Complaint-Defendant
- Supplementary Process—collecting on a Judgment, Ability to Pay
- Bankruptcy Options
- Small Claims
- Temporary Restraining Orders
- 209A Defendant Issues
Presenter: Kevin Maltby, Esq., Bacon Wilson PC
Please click here for the registration form.